Huonville Men’s Shed
Welcome to the Huonville Men’s Shed! We are a relatively new organisation in Huon Valley and we’re hoping to make a difference!
“Membership of the HMS is open to any male and/or female over the age of 16 years”HMS Constitution
The objectives of the Huonville Men’s Shed are to advance the health and well-being of our members by providing a safe and happy environment where they can:
- Pursue hobbies, pastimes and interests
- Learn new skills, practice and pass on old skills
- Learn about their own health and well-being
- Receive information, education and training on health and wellbeing issues such as first aid training, health checks, seminars and guest speakers
- Improve the health and wellbeing of members and reduce the number of them who are at risk from preventable health issues that may emanate from isolation
- By their efforts, contribute to their families, their friends, the Men’s Shed and their community
Not for Profit
We are a not-for-profit Association and accordingly, the assets and income of the Huonville Men’s Shed shall be applied solely in furtherance of its above-mentioned objectives and no portion shall be distributed directly or indirectly to the members of the HMS except as bona fide compensation for services rendered or expenses incurred on behalf of the organisation.
That means we’re not in it for the money, but we are grateful to any and all sponsors!
Come in for a chat!
If you’re not sure if the Huonville Men’s Shed is right for you, why not come in for a chat and a cuppa with one of our friendly members? No appointment required.
Signup for our newsletter!
You don’t need to be a member to hear what’s going on, and we’re not collecting information about you to sell/pass onto others.
You can also “unsubscribe” if you get tired of hearing from us!
Still can’t find us?
The blue line is where our Shed is located, the map might be out of date but you get the idea! On the right is the Huonville Swimming Pool.